If you are recovering from an injury, surgery or illness and experiencing pain or weakness that makes it difficult to exercise then aquatic therapy may be right for you. Various conditions that may benefit from aquatic therapy include:
- Total joint replacements
- Low back pain
- Pediatric neurological conditions
- Multiple injuries following a car accident
- Fracture healing
- Generalized weakness following prolonged illness
Which ProMedica locations offer aquatic therapy?
At ProMedica Total Rehab, our experts are committed to helping you regain the skills and strength you need to get back to doing what you love. We provide aquatic therapy in a number of our convenient locations throughout northwest Ohio and southwest Michigan.
- Please consult with your physician to determine if aquatic therapy is right for you.
- A physician referral is required to begin rehab services.
Get the care you need where you need it. Our outpatient rehabilitation services are conveniently offered at locations right in your neighborhood. Call 877-4ALL-REHAB (877-425-5734) for information about locations and services.
Find a ProMedica Total Rehab aquatics center near you.