Can your condition be treated with regenerative medicine? Regenerative medicine uses your own body’s healing ability to correct common orthopaedic problems with minimal downtime.
It’s proven beneficial to people with:
- ACL (anterior cruciate ligament)
- Damaged cartilage
- MCL (medial collateral ligament)
- Torn meniscus
- Thumb joint (basal joint) arthritis
- Avascular necrosis
- Hip bursitis
- Bulging lumbar disc
- Herniated lumbar disc
- Rotator cuff injury
- Shoulder tendonitis
Regenerative medicine can also treat
non-union (non-healing) fractures.
A fracture that does not heal within six months is considered a non-union fracture. A Regenexx® procedure may be especially helpful if you have a complication causing your non-union fracture, including:
- Complicated, multi segmental fractures (severe comminution)
- Open fractures
- Fractures associated with tumors (pathologic fractures)
- Insufficient fracture immobilization (fixation)
- Inadequate blood supply
- Poor nutrition
- Chronic disease states (diabetes, renal failure, metabolic bone disease)
Call ProMedica’s regenerative medicine specialists at 419-578-7515 to discuss treatment for your orthopaedic condition, or request a consultation.