Learn more about the Ebied Hospice Residence
When pain or symptoms become too difficult for our patients to manage at home, ProMedica Ebeid Hospice Residence can bring enormous relief. Our inpatient facility provides short-term stays for patients to have pain and symptoms managed before they relocate back home or to another location.
Our expert medical teams are available 24/7 to restore comfort for patients in our peaceful settings. As soon you arrive as a patient, your team will develop an individualized plan of care for you. The immediate focus will be to control and stabilize your acute pain and symptoms. The goals are to help you become the most comfortable, return home and avoid unnecessary emergency room visits or hospital stays.
Your team is available to support and comfort you and your family during your stay. Care may include:
- Expert team of hospice physicians, nurses and other medical professionals
- Spiritual care, social work and counseling professionals who bring healing and guide decision making
- Specially-trained support volunteers who bring companionship and comfort
- Management of medical symptoms
- Pain control
- Medical, legal, and practical advice
- Opportunities for continued quality of life
- Being there during this end-of-life process
Take a virtual tour of the ProMedica Ebeid Hospice Residence.
ProMedica Ebeid Hospice Residence offers a warm, convenient environment in a park-like setting on the campus of ProMedica Flower Hospital. Features include:
- Large private patient rooms that contain private bathroom, accessible patio and extra room for visiting loved ones
- Comfort spa equipped with ultrasonic bath, aromatherapy and other therapies
- Common family areas that include kitchenettes, TVs, eating and relaxing areas
- Enclosed playground
- Family visitation at any hour
- Prayer and meditation rooms
- Beautiful outdoor grounds
Our ProMedica Ebeid Hospice Residence facility offers reassuring end-of-life care for people and their families who prefer our supportive professionals and accommodations. You may feel peace of mind knowing you have ready help to:
If you have questions about the facility or would like to schedule a personal tour, please call 419-824-8840.