Our Surgical Procedures
With ProMedica Eye Care, our expert physicians and clinical staff have experience performing the most effective and advanced procedures to treat eye conditions and diseases. Here are some of the procedures that we are able to perform in a healing, supportive environment:
- Cataract extraction
- Glaucoma corrective surgery
- Retinal surgery
- Corneal surgery
- Oculoplastic surgery
- Cosmetic plastic surgery
- Laser procedures
- Refractive surgery
- Refractive lens implants
- iLASIK™, LASIK, or PRK surgery
You could be a candidate for refractive surgery if you are nearsighted, farsighted, have astigmatism or you simply cannot see as well as when you were younger. ProMedica currently performs refractive surgery as an outpatient procedure at the surgery center inside ProMedica Flower Hospital.
Complete our online form or call 866-WELL-EYES to set up an appointment for a free initial consultation.
Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery
Our Medical and Cosmetic Procedures
- Functional and cosmetic blepharoplasty (plastic surgery of the eyelids)
- Ptosis (drooping of the upper eyelids)
- Lesions and cysts of the eyelids and face)
- Botox (for lines or wrinkles of the forehead and crow's feet in adults or medical facial spasms, etc.)
- Dermal fillers (to add volume and fullness to the skin to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as the lines from your nose to the corners of your mouth)
- Latisse (eyelash enhancer)
Learn more about the importance of your annual eye exam
Surgery may be a good option if you want to decrease or eliminate dependence on glasses or contact lenses.