Our Behavioral Health Team
We’ve assembled a mental health professional network to provide the specialized expertise and compassionate, confidential care you need. Our team members include:
- Physicians, who guide you in your treatment plan.
- Psychiatrists, who provide medical and psychiatric evaluation, treat psychiatric disorders, provide psychotherapy, and prescribe / monitor medications.
- Psychologists, who provide psychological testing and evaluations, treat emotional and behavioral problems and mental disorders, and offer a variety of psychotherapeutic techniques.
- Nurses, who aid in assessment and treatment, case management, and psychotherapy.
- Therapists for rehabilitation needs.
- Counselors, who assess and diagnose mental health conditions, as well as provide individual or group therapy.
- Social workers, who provide case management, inpatient discharge planning, placement services, and other daily living services.