ProMedica Wellness Center at Owens Corning
Welcome to the ProMedica Wellness Center at Owens Corning! Our physician-led clinical team, together with our wellness center experts, is dedicated to you.
The on-site wellness center at Owens Corning is designed to offer you (OC employees) and your dependents a convenient and accessible worksite solution to meet your fitness and health care needs. Enjoy a full complement of exercise equipment, group exercise studio, spacious locker rooms and outdoor athletic areas and walking/running paths. In addition, we have added specialized equipment to accommodate physical therapy services.
Workout right at OC World Headquarters.
Our on-site specialists work as a team to ensure that exercise and nutrition are at the core of any treatment plan. This innovative approach helps ensure that employees and their families have convenient access to quality care, fitness and exceptional service all under one roof.
Meet our wellness center staff
View our group exercies schedule
Wellness Center Services
Physical Therapy (PT)
Whether you’re recovering from an injury, surgery or illness, our team of highly skilled rehabilitation specialists can make a world of difference in the speed and extent of your recovery. Therapy services are available Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
You will work closely with our physical therapist, physiologist and physician to coordinate a plan of care that will achieve the best possible outcome. Physical therapy orders/prescriptions from physicians will be accepted.
Please call the Wellness Center at 567-585-0065 to schedule your appointment.
Access the knowledge and experience of one of our personal trainers to see results faster and avoid injury.
To schedule your personal training, call 567-585-0064.
- Individual (one-on-one training) available
- Group (3-5 members training) available
3 – 5 members must be present for training
Script4Fitness - Medical Fitness Programming
Script4Fitness is a unique, short-term (90-day), program for individuals who have been referred by our on-site physician and need help with starting or enhancing an exercise routine. It is designed to help improve strength, balance, flexibility, energy, and overall health. Script4Fitness is available to members and non-members of the Wellness Center.
- One-on-one training with a certified exercise physiologist
- Targeted exercise routines for individuals who have a chronic health issue such as diabetes or arthritis; need to lose weight prior to surgery; are participating in or have recently completed physical therapy; or any individual who would benefit from a supervised exercise program.
- A personalized exercise prescription provided to participants at the end of their program so they can continue at their home or at an off-site fitness center of their choice
- Includes six (6), 30-minute, supervised visits with an exercise physiologist
To schedule your Script4Fitness sessions call 567-585-0064.
Meet our wellness center staff
Questions? Call us at 419-248-8945.