Hemophilia Outpatient Clinic
We can meet the individual needs of adults and children through the comprehensive services offered at the Northwest Ohio Hemophilia Treatment Center at ProMedica Toledo Hospital.
Our services include:
- 24-hour care through the Hemophilia Center and the Toledo Hospital Emergency Center
- Orthopaedic program which includes physical therapy, surgical intervention and nonsurgical treatment (isotopic synovectomy)
- Diagnostic services
- Home infusion therapy training
- Clotting factor replacement
- Patient and family education on bleeding disorders and HIV
- Community and professional education
- Vocational and financial counseling
- Genetic counseling
- Support group activities
- Home delivery of factor supplies
- Home and school visits
For more information about hemophilia services at Toledo Hospital, please call 419-291-2210.