Our Courtesy Van is available to patients with scheduled testing or treatment at ProMedica St. Luke’s Hospital. Information about using the Courtesy and Valet Van services is provided below for your convenience.
How do I schedule the Courtesy Van?
Call the St. Luke's Courtesy Van at 419-893-5990 at least 24 hours before your scheduled tests or treatment. Please be prepared to give the following information:
- Your name, address, age and phone number
- Your physician's name
- Whether or not you expect to be accompanied by a companionv
- The procedure or procedures you are scheduled for, and the times of your appointments
- Complete, accurate directions to your home
When does the Courtesy Van operate?
- The Van operates between 7:30 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday through Friday, to accommodate services scheduled from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Reservations should be made at least 24 hours before your testing or treatment.
- The Van is not available for emergency transportation to St. Luke's. It may be used for any service that is ordered by your physician, schedule permitting. How does the Courtesy Van work?
- The Van can transport only patients who are able to walk and get in and out of the Van with minimal assistance. It is not currently equipped to accommodate wheelchair patients.
- Patients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- There is two-way communication between the Van and St. Luke's Hospital in case of any medical or transportation problems.
- Patients may be accompanied by one companion if space permits.
St. Luke's also offers a Valet Van for hospital visitors
St. Luke's Hospital operates a free Valet Van service for the convenience of patients, visitors and employees. The Valet Van transports people between the hospital and their vehicles on regular, established routes for drop-off and pick-up at the Visitor Entrance and the Outpatient Center. The Valet Van also includes the Business Center on its route for those taking care of business with the Patient Accounts department.
The Valet Van operates Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. The service is not available on holidays.