Roger Kruse, MD
Roger Kruse, MD is a board certified Family Medicine and Sports Medicine and a member of ProMedica Physicians, bringing to Toledo regenerative medicine because of his commitment to changing the athletic performance of his patients and to providing options for them, prior to considering surgery.
Dr. Kruse received his undergraduate degree from The Ohio State University and Medical degree from Cincinnati College of Medicine. He completed his residency through The Toledo Hospital Family Practice Program.
Dr. Kruse is committed to utilizing cutting edge medicine giving patients an alternative to surgery and improving their quality of life. Regenerative Medicine adds an additional element to his current practice. As a Family Practice and Sports Medicine Board Certified Physician, Dr. Kruse has added innovative procedures and new techniques to his practice over the last 25 years. He created the Executive Health Program focusing on individual needs for executives. His expertise has taken him world wide.
Nationally and Internationally known for leadership in Sports Medicine and Musculoskeletal Medicine, Dr. Kruse utilizes his philosophy of "treat the whole patient individually". This philosophy of diet, exercise, preventive medicine, and now Regenerative Medicine has been used on patients and athletes throughout the country.
- Board Certified in Family Practice and Sports Medicine
- Team Physician for 3 Olympic games and head team physician for the US Olympic Team, Nagano, Japan.
- Head Physician for the University of Toledo
- Program Director Sports Care Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship
- Assistant Clinical Professor at Michigan State University College of Medicine
- Assistant Clinical Professor at University of Toledo College of Medicine
- Team Physician US Figure Skating
- Head Drug Crew Chief for multiple International events including the New York and Boston marathons.
More about Dr. Roger Kruse