ProMedica Laboratories is your trusted resource for all of your diagnostic and consultative needs. We are committed to providing you with a full spectrum of services, including advanced testing and treatment options, with all the support and expertise you want and need, at both ProMedica hospitals and ProMedica outpatient laboratory locations.
ProMedica Laboratories is accredited by the College of American Pathologists, the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments and the Joint Commission. Our North Campus Laboratory is the recipient of the CAP ISO Accreditation, evidence of a commitment to advancing excellence in patient care and laboratory management.
Online Specimen Collection ManualRead More
Process Improvement InitiativeRead More
Test UpdatesRead More
Group B Strep Test UpdateRead More
Anti-Phospholipid Syndrome TestingRead More
I Am A Laboratory Medical Scientist by Nick Corbin
Why choose ProMedica Laboratories?
- Flexible hours
- More than 40 convenient draw site locations in Ohio and Michigan
- A home draw option available for homebound patients
- Laboratory customer service representatives available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Laboratory consultations and interpretations are provided by Consultants in Laboratory Medicine, a team of board-certified pathologists, many having subspecialty certifications and available 24/7 for prompt reporting and consultative services.
- 24-hour reporting of routine results, most STAT results available within three hours or less.