JVI uses the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) for the application process and the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) matching process for ranking applicants. You will need to register with ERAS at www.aamc.org/audienceeras.htm and NRMP at their website www.nrmp.org.
A complete ERAS application includes research experience, publications/presentations, and picture ID, and the form must include the following data:
- Personal goals statement
- At least three letters of recommendation
- Test scores from American Board of Surgery In-training/Surgical Basic Science Examinations
- Copy of Medical School Diploma, ACLS and BLS certification
- Pager, day/evening telephone numbers and e-mail address where you can be reached
- United States Medical Licensing Exam (USMLE) test scores, passage in at least parts 1, 2CK and 2CS, and step 3 by time of appointment and ECFMG certification (if applicable)
- Copy of all permanent licensure you hold, including number and expiration dates
- Verification of current DEA licensure and expiration date
If you have any questions, you can call1-800-395-6278 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peggy Mauer, MEd
Jobst Vascular Institute
Residency Services Coordinator