In the Flower Hospital Family Medicine Residency program, we offer our participants valuable opportunities to hone their skills in the fields of obstetrics, geriatrics, occupational medicine, sports medicine, procedural skills and quality improvement initiatives.
You can apply online at www.aamc.org/audienceeras.htm. We accept residency applications only from this ERAS web site. Assistance with completing the application and many other topics are available on the ERAS site. You’ll find it very helpful and informative.)
You must meet the following requirements to have your application considered:
- Passed USMLE I and USMLE II - No more than a total of two failures to take and pass exams
- Permanent resident and citizen of the U.S.
- One-year U.S. medical experience
- Four letters of recommendation
- ECFMG certification as of September 1, 2009