Dementia Practitioner Certification
Dementia is a progressive brain dysfunction resulting in a restriction of daily activities and, in most cases, leads to the need for long-term care. In today’s healthcare environment and with a large aging population, it is crucial for healthcare providers to know the best practices for caring for people who suffer from this disease.
Fortunately, healthcare providers in our community now have the ability to be specially trained to treat and care for people with dementia.
Take the path to certification as a Certified Dementia Practitioner (CDP) through the National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners now offered by ProMedica Goerlich Center. The Goerlich Center is:
- One of the top 10 skilled nursing facilities in the state of Ohio by the Scripps Gerontology Center
- In the top 6% of facilities nationwide with a deficiency-free survey history
- A Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) 5-star rated facility
- National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners Certified Alzheimer’s and Dementia Instructors
Our Alzheimer’s and dementia care seminar modules cover a range of topics including, but not limited to, diagnosis, treatment, communication, depression, wandering, and aggressive behaviors. For a complete list, please download our brochure.
The price for this seminar is $250 per person and includes:
- Full day of training, 7.5 CEUs
- Materials binder
To register, call 419-824-6448, select option 2. Or email email@example.com.
This is the required seminar for those pursuing CDP certification and who qualify through the National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners.
Interested in signing up for a seminar?
Fill out the form below. Someone will contact you within two business days to complete your registration.