ProMedica Laboratories is your trusted resource for all of your diagnostic and consultative needs. We are committed to providing you with a full spectrum of services, including advanced testing and treatment options, with all the support and expertise you want and need, at both ProMedica hospitals and ProMedica outpatient laboratory locations.
ProMedica Laboratories is accredited by the College of American Pathologists, the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments and the Joint Commission. Our North Campus Laboratory is the recipient of the CAP ISO Accreditation, evidence of a commitment to advancing excellence in patient care and laboratory management.
We're NEW in the Neighborhood!
ProMedica is pleased to offer a new laboratory site, conveniently located in Adrian.
Monday – Friday:
8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Closed noon – 1 p.m.
3245 N. Adrian Hwy.
Adrian, MI 49221
Draw site locationsProMedica Laboratories offers more than 40 draw sites, conveniently located throughout Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan. Download list of Ohio draw sites Download list of Michigan draw sites
Specimen collection manualThis manual is intended as a user’s guide to tests available at ProMedica Laboratories and our affiliate reference laboratories. It has been developed for laboratory personnel, nursing staff, physicians and patients, to provide relevant and current testing and specimen information including: patient specimen collection instructions, volume requirements, collection containers, testing schedules, reflex testing and test panels, forms/requisitions, special transportation instructions and more. View Specimen Collection Manual
Process Improvement InitiativeRead More
Test Update - New ANA Test Method Changes & Reflex Antibody Identification
February 2015Read More
Test Update - O & P Screen
February 2015Read More
News Alert - Chlamydia/Gonorrhea Testing
January 2015Read More
Test Update - Bordetella pertussis Antibodies, IgA and IgG by ELISA with Reflex to Immunoblot
December 2014Read More
Why choose ProMedica Laboratories?
- Flexible hours
- More than 40 convenient draw site locations in Ohio and Michigan
- A home draw option available for homebound patients
- Laboratory customer service representatives available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Laboratory consultations and interpretations are provided by Consultants in Laboratory Medicine, a team of board-certified pathologists, many having subspecialty certifications and available 24/7 for prompt reporting and consultative services.
- 24-hour reporting of routine results, most STAT results available within three hours or less.