The Women’s Center at ProMedica Bay Park Hospital is well-equipped to handle the needs of our patients through a full range of diagnostic, childbirth and childbirth education services. Learn more about women’s health services throughout ProMedica, or view information below about the specific services provided at the center:
- Diagnostic breast imaging through mammography.
- Stereotactic breast biopsy system.
- Ultrasound scanning.
- DEXA bone mineral density scanning.
Labor, Deliver, Recovery, Postpartum (LDRP)
- LDRP rooms are equipped so newborns can stay with their mother as long as desired.
- There are additional inpatient rooms where gynecolgic surgery patients stay for recovery.
- Breastfeeding classes.
- Breastfeeding support group.
- Sibling classes.
- One-on-one prenatal course.
- Maternity tours.
- Lactation consultation.
Learn more about the Preparation for Parenthood educational program.
For more information about the Women’s Center at Bay Park Hospital, please call 419-690-7735.