Freedom Health Care
If you are a senior citizen or a close family member of an active senior, you know how much seniors value their independence. As a senior, you want to stay in your home and continue doing your regular activities, and you don’t want unnecessary help. For seniors who want to maintain their independence while receiving some medical care in the comfort of their own homes, ProMedica offers Freedom Health, a program that provides in-home health care services.
With Freedom Health, we have tailored our assistance to match the lifestyle of independent seniors. Our Freedom Health services include:
- Philips Lifeline, which is a personal alarm service manned 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Phone Health Concierge, which provides personal health concierge service via phone.
- Once-a-month home RN visits, when a registered nurse visits a patient’s home for 30 minutes to check up on the patient and answer health questions
- Freedom Health Answers, where nurses are available via phone to answer health care questions.
- Premium Health Concierge, which provides two 15-minute personal sessions per month.
- Health Buddy®, an in-home automated health assessment system.
- À La Carte Services, which can be any additional in-home services such as personal alarm service, weekly medication set up, health answer phone line, vital sign monitoring and home health aide visits.
We would love to answer your questions about the packages offered by Freedom Health. Please call us at 419-291-3044.